Monday, May 30, 2005

Positive!

I didn't post any this weekend due to visiting family and I'd much rather visit with them then stare at this computer any day. I don't have to wear my reading glasses to visit with my family!

Saturday I took OPK test number 17 (I'm running my own experiment to see if I even ovulate during my cycle...it'll be helpful at my next doctor's appointment). You'd have thought it was a pregnancy test the way I got so excited at seeing it positive! So, essentially, I should ovulate in the next 24 to 48 hours after a positive OPK. If my temperature stays the same as today or higher, then I'll actually get a solid coverline. I'll be in the two-week-wait. Maybe I'll even have a BFP when I go to my next dr's appointment. That would be great!

I've got my fingers crossed...

No comments: