Friday, June 03, 2005

Did you watch...

...Hit Me Baby 1 More Time last night? I thought it was going to be some kind of special concert. Nooooo...it's a series! And I'm going to have to watch it again in spite of several train wrecks last night. Arrested Development was by far the best performance. I don't think I even knew who they were when they were popular. But Tiffany, now that was someone I was excited to see! And boy, was she not good. Yikes! Maybe their stage sound was messed up or something. The whole show (except for A.D.) sounded like a so-so American Idol show.

The Knack (My Sharona), Vanilla Ice (Ice Ice Baby) , The Motels (Only the Lonely), Tommy Tutone (867-5309) and I guess one more will be the artists next week. Is it bad that I know pretty much all of the words to Ice Ice Baby?

I'm loving the 80's flashback....

No comments: