Friday, June 17, 2005

Gnarly Traffic...

There was some major traffic on the way to work today! Yikes! In one of the completely stopped moments, I noticed a bumper sticker on one of the cars a few lanes over. It said ATREYU. I'm thinking...that cute hero in The Neverending Story (ah a ahhhh a a ahhhhh a a ahhhh). I love that movie...and had quite a crush on Atreyu! Somehow, though, I don't think this guy in an old style BMW is promoting this movie, so I googled it. Ah ha! He's probably into this band. I bet their songs aren't as catchy as the theme song to The Neverending Story...which will be in my head all day now, thank you very much!

If you're interested in where they are now, here's some info I found:

The Childlike Empress - Tami Stronach
Atreyu - Noah Hathaway




Oh, and our roof is finished!

No comments: