Saturday, July 23, 2005

Martacular!

TC and I went to have Chinese food last night for dinner. It was yum-mee! And in an unexpected twist, they had a live jazz band. They were pretty good...but have you ever seen a jazz band in a Chinese food place?

The waitress wrote a little note on our bill (no doubt hearing the news that personalizing the bill leads to bigger tips...does it really?). Her note said,

"Thank you and have a martacular evening. Thanks x1000. Sandy"


I'm a big fan of making up words so I was trying to figure out what in the heck martacular was. I know splendiferous and wondermus, but this new word was confounding! As we were walking out to the car, I got it...

Marvelous + Spectacular = Martacular!


I love it!!!

Just for fun, here's what my fortune cookie said:

You are capable, competent,
creative and careful.


How nice!

No comments: