Saturday, August 13, 2005

That was fun!!!

I had a blast at Water Aerobics! I got there early so I could tell the instructor about my situation. I wanted her to make sure she knew about my being pregnant and my back pain. She was just adorable and was so happy for me to be there.

I worked myself pretty hard...didn't break a sweat (how do you tell in the pool)...but I was breathing pretty hard during the class. The ladies were all really sweet. Many of them probably don't remember having their children.

It's a good thing that I left for the gym when I did because QVC was having Scrapbooking and Craft day today. I managed to only buy the Today's Special Value which was a 3000 piece card making and scrapbooking kit. I can't wait for it to come in!

Oh, and I think I might have negated any caloric burn in the pool by getting a breakfast burrito at Sonic...it's Sonic Good!!!

No comments: