Monday, September 12, 2005

Little Giggle for the Morning

This is just too funny not to share. Remember my post about "hurting" my belly button from rehearsing the saxophone too long? Well, I posted a question on a pregnancy board that I go to asking if anyone else had experienced the same thing. The subject of my question was, "Does anyone play a wind instrument?" I got a few replies, no one saying that they'd experienced that same thing, but that they would agree that I probably didn't hurt anything. This morning, I get a notification that someone has replied.

Her post? "I thought this thread was going to be about gas!"

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing!

In other news, I'm not looking forward to a bigger belly squishing up my innards. I feel like I'm having a hard enough time getting a nice deep breath as it is! Note that I did not say I was not looking forward to a bigger belly...just not looking forward to the squishy part...

1 comment:

Mrs. Flinger said...

ROFL.. I love it!! How funny! "Thought it was about gas..."

Ahhh, yes. The not breathing stage. Good times. Good times.