Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Owwwwieee!!

Sorry that it's been a few days since my last post. My parents were here for the weekend and left this morning. We had a great time and I got some great clothes...be looking for a new outfit at Dr. J's wedding...next weekend!!!!

Anyway, so about the owwwwieeeee...

I went to the student union for lunch because I read the menu and it said fried catfish. Only problem is that was on the menu for Monday...but I've been thinking all day today was Monday since I only worked for three hours yesterday and spent the rest of the day with my parents.

So, no catfish! Bummer. Grilled cheese and soup it is. Now, I'm really glad that they keep the soup piping hot but it really hurt when I poured it over my thumb instead of getting it in the bowl. I think I'm gonna have a blister.

No comments: