Saturday, November 05, 2005

Why am I awake?!?

It's 4:19 in the morning. Why can I not go to sleep? I've been tossing and turning since 3:15 (at least that's when I finally looked at the clock).

I've got the TV on and Conan O'Brian is making fun of the guy playing the piccolo in the band. Conan totally has his hands in completely the wrong position for playing the piccolo...but that's normal. Most people mess that up.

After dinner yesterday, TC and I went to Home Depot and got some paint for the nursery. I took a pillow from the bedding set and tried to match one of the browns. We ended up getting a color called "Bone White." The chip is brown. The paint looks like very light chocolate milk...just like TC likes it. I like my chocolate milk super brown!

Chocolate milk? That sounds good...

Anyway, did you know that you can't just get white paint? There are about 42 different versions of white. Some of which don't even look white!

TC's going to paint the nursery this afternoon while I'm out wedding dress shopping with my friend. He's such a great guy.

Last night on the way to dinner, I thanked him for being such a great guy. You know what he said? "You know, you should really thank my momma for that. She's the one that made me such a great guy!" What a great guy...

I think I'm going to have a little glass of milk (not straight out of the jug!) and try to go back to sleep.

No comments: