Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wow!

I am on the board of my local professional organization and I sent all of them an email saying that I was going to stay at home with the baby, etc.

I have gotten the nicest comments back! Not that I expected them to bash me or anything for my decision, but still!

They've said that it's the best job ever, that I'll never regret putting the baby first, how lucky I am that I can make that decision...and on and on.

Not that I needed validation, but it's still nice.

And on the football note, can you believe that I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 last night?!? I tried to watch the game but just couldn't. It was either go to sleep or eat everything in the kitchen! I finally went to the bedroom at 10:30 and TC came back there after the game was over. Good thing UT won! But sure sounds like I missed a good game...

3 comments:

SarahB said...

I'm so happy for you that you'll be able to stay home with your little one! I haven't regreted a day since I left my job to stay home with Cayley. :)

It's wonderful that everyone is being so supportive of your decision!

MommyLuv said...

That is so wonderful...I envy you! I would love to be a SAHM!!! You will have a blast.

Anonymous said...

I remember those days of falling asleep that early...being pregnant will do that to you, no matter what you're watching! I'm so glad you're getting so much support! That's how it should be, a baby and his/her mama. :)