Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oopsie!

I got a bill in the mail yesterday from my OBGYN. It was for $2400. Um, I have insurance...not needing to pay the whole thing, right?

I called the office today and the billing lady said that I got that bill because I didn't have insurance. I was afraid something like this would happen. Just a miscommunication...

I had insurance through my job and TC has insurance through his own job. Since I quit my job, my insurance with them expired at the end of February. But effective March first, I was on TC's insurance. That's really irrelevant, though, since I was insured at the time I had the baby.

Anyway, she looked through my file and saw my insurance information and was really confused herself as to why they sent me that bill.

She told me to just disregard it.

Thanks...that was my plan!

No comments: