Monday, April 10, 2006

Look what I did!

Well, I said I was going to make one of the little homemade taggy blankets like ^starshine made for me. I finished it this evening! And even though I started it last week, it only took two nights to do it. I'll be taking it to a couple that had their baby around the time X-man was born. She was born at about 26 weeks because the mom had some major HELLP issues. Thankfully, the little girl is doing well in spite of a little breathing issues. She got to go home last week so I'm taking them dinner on Wednesday. Cowboy cornbread again!

Here's the picture of my handiwork!

3 comments:

Northwoods Baby said...

Pretty! And such fancy (and sophisticated) ribbons. She'll be a fashionista no doubt.

...which reminds me that I've *got* to dust off my sewing machine. Thanks a lot. DH is going to curse your name but I'll have pretty thingies. And isn't that what really matters?

^starshine said...

OMG!! That is BEE-YOU-TEE-FUL!! I LOVE the colors!! Dang it! I wished you lived closer...we could be so busy cookin' up trouble! :)

I might have to hit you up for that ribbon...I LOVE IT!

(don't tell the hubby...hee hee)

SarahB said...

Great job! Very cute! Little Maddie got the little brand name one as a gift and I've been wanting to try making a big one ever since!