Saturday, September 02, 2006

Anyone?

So, I've got 7 people coming to our house next weekend for X-man's baptism (AKA the one time in a man's life when you just have to wear a gown). With TC and me, that makes 9 people.

I need a meal for Friday night and Saturday night. Saturday morning I'm doing Rhodes frozen cinnamon rolls. Yummy! And for lunch that day I'm doing sandwiches. Then for lunch on Sunday, we're going to order pizza.

But the two evenings, I need something that's not too complicated.

Anyone have a good recipe for an excellent roast beef or brisket? Any other ideas?

Thanks...and don't worry, I'll post a picture of X-man in the dress (that my mom, her brother, my sister and I were all baptized in).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brisket....season your trimmed brisket with salt, pepper, and one package of lipton onion soup mix. Wrap the brisket tightly in two layers of foil and place in a roasting pan in the oven. Cook on 250 degrees for 3-6 hours, depending on the size of the brisket. Don't laugh, but you will notice that the aroma of the meat will change when it is done...trust me, you will know when it's ready. It is yummy and will fall apart in your mouth!! Serve with warm french bread, or tortillas...hope this works for you...Reagan

snarflemarfle said...

Reagie?

Anonymous said...

yep, its me :) xoxoxo