Saturday, October 28, 2006

Football Mania

When it comes to football, I'd prefer to watch it in person. But then I usually end up paying attention to something other than the game. I think that comes from my many years in high school and college marching band.

Texas is a football state. Heard of Friday Night Lights? Heard of the book? That town the book's about was our big rival in high school and the town is that crazy about football. Yeah, I watched the movie, too. And the movie even showed a game at my high school stadium. We do watch the TV show because there's nothing else on that night, but I can justify it because it's about a fictional town in Texas.

Rambling...moving on...

Anyway, tonight my football team and TC's football team will be playing each other. We'll be rooting against each other. Hook 'em!

Hope we don't wake up the baby!

3 comments:

RB said...

I know exactly what you are talking about!

^starshine said...

Oh yeah...I forgot that you were on "their" side. LOL!! We were THAT close to winning that stinkin' game! I wish they did win just so the Hubby wouldn't be in such a grumpy mood. (He takes the games a little too personal.)

snarflemarfle said...

^starshine, I was afraid you were gonna see this post!