Thursday, December 14, 2006

Me? Weird?

I've been tagged by Becky. I called her Groovy in high school. Do with that what you want...

RULES: There are some rules, but you probably know them so I won't bother you with them. And if I tag you, do what you want... By the way, this is a "six weird things" mememe.

1. I've become insanely anal about where all the pacifiers are. There has to be one in the diaper bag at all times. I do not want to be out in public and not have a pacifier should we need one. There's also one that's clipped to the car seat. There needs to be one in the crib, but that's really a throwback to the time when he needed to be calmed back to sleep at night. And the one in the crib has to be "crib-approved." The ones in the diaper bag and on the car seat are not crib-approved. Then there's the fourth one that stays on the side table next to the rocker in the living room. This one is crib-approved so if it ends up in the crib for a while, it's ok.

2. I have to eat pretzels and mini-marshmallows two at a time. I'm sure it has to do with chewing symetrically.

3. I can't watch movies, tv shows, etc., over and over and over. It drives me crazy because I already know what's going to happen! There are a few shows that I will make exceptions for: Friends reruns, Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns, The Saint (with Val Kilmer...oh la la!!!) and The Princess Bride...oh, and all musicals fall in the exception list. I can sing to them, so I stay a bit more involved even if I know the plot already! This being said, I'm not one that can quote movie lines very well.

4. I don't like to sit on a warm seat. It's not the germs that bother me. There's just something about my heiny sitting in a seat warmed by your heiny

5. My second and third toes on both feet are webbed. But only up one knuckle. And yes, my footprint shows all 5 toes inspite of what TC says.

6. I can't stand for the sheets on the bed to cover up my head. Actually it's my nose I don't like having covered. If I must have the sheets over my head because it's light outside or because it's cold, I have to carefully create a hole for my nose so I'm not breathing warm air. Warm air makes me claustrophobic.

Ok, I'm tagging whomever wants to be tagged. So, if you're feeling up to it, go ahead...share your weirdness with the 'net!

No comments: