Saturday, September 29, 2007

Yum-o Popcorn!

So, have you tried Dale and Thomas popcorn yet? They've got their free popcorn offer (it's just $6 shipping) and it is so worth paying for the shipping!

Two years ago (the last time I was pregnant) I found out about the free offer and ordered some. I'll tell you what, that Cinnamon Drizzle Creme is addictive*! I liked it so much that we even got my dad and TC's dad a bucket o' popcorn from D&T for them for Christmas. And the best part is that they shared!

Anyway, if you're interested go check them out and look for the Free Popcorn graphic. After I ordered my popcorn I did get a promotion code for $6 off my next order if I ordered again today. So, if you're a big fan of the stuff and need a popcorn fix, order some free popcorn and then order whatever else you need and then the free popcorn is really free!

*Don't say I didn't warn ya!

No comments: