Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sounds like a meal for a pregnant lady!

But no, it was my son's lunch!

We usually have sushi for lunch on Saturdays, but after being so sick last weekend (which was in no way related to sushi...I was sick before we ate there), nothing from there sounded good. So we decided to try a BBQ place over by our house.

TC and I had a BBQ sandwich (him: hotlinks; me: chopped brisket) and we got X-man a grilled cheese and french fries.

Now, X-man hasn't been eating a whole lot the last few days. I'm not going to force him to eat; I can't force him to eat! So I just figure he'll eat when he's hungry. And a good tip that he wasn't hungry at lunch was the fact that he didn't even want his french fries.

But what did he eat? The pickle and (raw) onion slice off my plate. I knew he'd like the pickle but when he picked up the onion, TC and I both watched him to see his reaction. He just chowed down on it!

And in case you were wondering, chocolate chip cookie does not wash away onion breath. Boy did he have onion breath!

He did have two slices of pizza with the babysitter tonight while we were at a surprise birthday party for ASH's mom!

No comments: