Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Amazing!

For the last few months, I've been nursing Buttercup every 4 hours starting at 5:00 am and ending at 9:00 pm. Last night I decided I wanted to try to put her to bed a little earlier, hoping that she wouldn't wake up earlier to eat. So, I nursed her at 8:00 and put her to bed at 8:45. We went to bed at 10:00 and I woke up at 5:30am with the alarm! Buttercup slept all night without crying out and was still asleep at 5:30! She did start making a few little grunts so I went to feed her and silly girl still had her pacifier in her mouth. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who slept hard last night!

Wonder if she'll do it again tonight?



In other X-man news, he had a new favorite drink yesterday: Yem-on-aid! We call it lemonade, and it kinda is. It's about 1/4 of a packet of Crystal Light On the Go mixed into his water. When daddy made some for him in his sippy cup, X-man insisted again (like he does with his chocolate milk) that it not be shaken or stirred. Daddy told him that the lemonade had to be shaken and so X-man shook it. So, everytime he asked me for more "yem-on-aid, pwease" he also said that he was going to shake it. Silly boy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny and YEAH A. for sleeping so peacefully!

Amanda Fortney said...

how wonderful! and i love the picture! too precious!

Jessica said...

Wow! That is SO awesome!!! I hope Chase will do the same for me in a few months!!! :)

I love that she has found her feet too...I loved watching Eli grabbing at his feet!!