Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Our Song

I saw this post over on a stamping blog that I enjoy reading. And I loved the idea of a family's song.

Here's ours...


  • I want daddy!

  • Let's get dressed for the day.

  • Good morning sweetie girl!

  • Mee-ulk, pees!

  • Mommy, say the blessing and we'll all say amen.

  • I wanna watch Curious George.

  • I want some chocolate milk with a little bit of chocolate.

  • Let's head to the car.

  • Mommy, thank you for being such a sweet girl.

  • Stop. Screaming. At each other!

  • Are you hungry?

  • What would you like to drink with lunch?

  • Time for nap!

  • Close your eyes, be still and go to sleep.

  • I love you, sweet boy!

  • Nah-noo?

  • Daddy!! Home!!

  • Mommy's fixing dinner.

  • Amen.

  • Who's ready for bath?

  • 1, 2, 3, Hugs!

  • Time for pajammies.

  • Night-night, punkin girl.

  • Give mommy kisses.

  • I love you.

1 comment:

mythoughtsonthat said...

I loved what you commented over at Antique Mommy's blog, about how you talk to your family every day. I don't know why, but that touched me.
Peace.