Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Lunch Break!

Only a few more minutes before my lunch break is over. I just finished reading A Wrinkle in Time. It was a great book! I can't believe I read it as a kid...there was some heavy stuff in there! I need to remember to pick up the next one (Wind in the Door?) when I get home. Otherwise, I'll be stuck reading the business paper at lunch tomorrow!

These people have too much time on their hands! A little disclaimer: You probably don't want to open the one about the print cartridge at work... I haven't gotten through all of them yet and I really like their highly scientific research methods.

If you are looking for some other odd, interesting or downright strange websites, visit the blog of my friend... The Secret Life of Sneezes. I think I'm going to her for my dose of weird web stuff...

No comments: