Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Whoopie...

What fun. A hypnotist. My church had a music appreciation dinner this evening for the music ministry. It was very nice! We were all served dinner (several classes volunteered to serve the meal), the food was great and they have strolling singers. It was a very nice affair and we all feel appropriately appreciated. Then they let out the big guns...our entertainment was a hypnotist. Now, I know that the planning group (or was it just the one lady?) put a lot of time into this, and I thank them for that. But a hypnotist? Ok, some of it was kinda funny and I laughed a few times. But it was just weird...hypnosis in a church...

I have also learned that my friend Dr. J is not the only one that stumbles across odd websites. I found this one today. I am trying to eat better (as in healthier, not heartier), but this is just too much. Who wants to eat fluffy mackerel pudding?!?

Off to bed. I have an early morning tomorrow...

1 comment:

eyeball_715 said...

all i have to say is this....

BLECH!