Friday, July 01, 2005

What is wrong with me?

I saw a link to this little video and watched it. I started tearing up! I especially liked the scene with the little baby penguin on the daddy's feet walking along.

I remember dancing with my daddy by standing on his feet. I'm sure I would not do his feet any kind of service if I were to do that today.

And speaking of that, I will get to see mom and dad today! They should be here in about 3 hours! Woo hoo!

Back to the movie...

From what I can tell, the movie started its limited release on June 24th of this year. It doesn't look like it'll be here any time soon. I can buy the soundtrack on Amazon...wonder if they'll have a DVD out, too.

1 comment:

Mrs. Flinger said...

Hi! Saw your URL in your profile and came over to visit.

Don't feel silly about crying. Girl, *I'd* tear up, too. Let's blame hormones and then secretly know we'd do it anyway. :-)