Monday, October 24, 2005

Great Weekend!

We had a great weekend with TC's parents. I almost hate to call them my in-laws because there's such a bad connotation that goes along with that...and I really like them!

They brought us some baby goodies. They had a baby monitor from when TC's granddad stayed with them. It's still in perfectly good shape. I'm sure it'll come in handy at our house. They also brought two little toys...a yellow duck that has a rattle in the tummy and the arms have that crinkly stuff in them; and a little bear/lion (can't really tell) whose body is actually like a little blanket and the bear/lion head is in the middle. It's purple, blue and green and just adorable as all get out...and super soft, too!

Oh, and they were the "guinea pigs" for a banana bread recipe I saw on TV a few weeks ago. It was extremely easy to make and turned out exceptionally delicious...and super moist! The recipe says after baking to toast the slices and sprinkle powdered sugar on them. I'm thinking that it'd be good with some (low fat) cream cheese on there! And there are about 4 slices left so I can have some for a little dessert tonight. That's got to be better for me than a bowl of ice cream!

No comments: