Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Baby Stuff

A couple in our Sunday School class with a due date of January 7th, had their baby this morning. All I know right now is that it is a little girl (have I mentioned that of the 5 pregnant couples in our class, 4 are having girls?) and Baby is in NICU due to some breathing problems. Our "source" for the info was so excited about hearing the news that she forgot to ask specifics like weight and length. And the proud parents hadn't decided on a name yet. This is their second child, by the way.

Anyway, the hospital where they are (the same one we'll be going to) has the best NICU in the area, so I know Baby is in good hands.

. . .

I don't know if I've mentioned it here, but the Little Pebble has LOTS of toys in here to play with. From what I can figure, there's a lap pool, a bicycle, a yoga mat (for proper stretching), a Dance Dance Revolution game and I think LP just got a boxing bag...and started boxing lessons nice and early today. I think the boxing bag is hanging from my right rib cage...unless LP has bad aim, and then I'm just being kicked in the right ribs. I don't have to birth all of these toys, too, do I?

And here's something weird...and TC has noticed it, too. Sometimes when LP is kicking, it almost feels like its joints are popping. What's that all about? I don't hear the popping, but I can feel it. Very strange.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, giving birth to the toys. Our hospital had the best NICU's in the area too, I'm glad we didn't need it but nice to know just incase. My guess is a boy for you now :)

MommyLuv said...

I loved it when Babyluv played games in my tummy -- interesting comment about the joints moving. I don't recall feeling her joints pop. It must feel strange though. My guess is BOY, too!