Saturday, January 07, 2006

Here's me!


How cute am I? Posted by Picasa


I thought I really needed some pictures of me that weren't just of my bare belly. So, here I am. It says 34 weeks and I really won't be 34 weeks until tomorrow, but it's close enough.

I was pretty excited that I could wear this shirt. It's not maternity...but the trend these days is to show off the belly. So, showing it off, I am!

After TC took this picture, I asked him how it turned out. He said, "With a big 'ole belly!" What a goof. But when I saw the picture, I had to agree.

According to friends, I've got between 3 and 6 weeks before we get to meet the Little Pebble. I am just beside myself with excitement! And all my dreams lately have been about the baby. However, when it comes to a point where I can find out the sex of the baby, either my glasses fall off (yes, I wear glasses in my dreams...had contacts since I was a senior in high school, but always glasses in my dreams), I get distracted by something else, or there is just nothing there to give me any clue! My poor androgynous dream baby.

9 comments:

MommyLuv said...

You are so adorable. I love your belly. Gosh, I miss being pregnant!

^starshine said...

Pebble has turned into a basketball!! :)

Rece Anthony said...

You look great for 34 weeks!!!

Mama C-ta said...

Wow very cute!! I love big pregnant bellies, wish I had one! Did I just say that??

PitterPatter said...

LOOK AT MY MARTHA!!!!! You are so super cute! You look absolutely MARTACULAR!! I can't believe my Martha is going to be a mommy so soon. YEA!!!

Sarah, Cayley and Maddie said...

You look great! I can't believe we will both be meeting our little ones so very soon!

Anne said...

you do look great!

Betsy said...

You are so cute!!!

RysMomma said...

How cute you are! Almost there!