Friday, January 27, 2006

It's so quiet here!

Here I am at my desk at work, being bored. There's nothing else for me to do; I've wrapped up all my projects and cleaned out my stuff in my office. I do have a painting and my framed degrees to take home, but TC's going to pick those up when he comes to get me for our appointment today.

I took home my radio on Wednesday so I can't listen to my favorite 80's station. I did have NPR on, but I don't like the show that comes on at noon. And, I've unsubscribed from the listservs I'm on, so I'm getting no email! These listservs are quite active (and I swear, some people post to the list to ask if they can go to the bathroom) but I didn't realize that I was getting that many emails from the lists!

Less than two hours and TC will be here to take me to the doctor's office. I hope I can make it...

3 comments:

SarahB said...

So was today your last official day? I hope so! I really think that may be just why baby hasn't arrived yet. Cayley came 2 days after my last day once I finally relaxed.

Hope your appt goes wonderfully, you have an easy labor, and you are holding your little one soon!

^starshine said...

I don't think her offical last day was until the 10th...

Snarfle was supposed to send an email after her appointment today and so far...no email!!

I'm hoping this means she's workin' on getting pebble here!!

MJS said...

OKAY HONEY!!! You're leaving us hangin' here. I gotta know. Baby now? Baby later? I bought baby some cute stuff yesterday at Kohls. They had an 80% off sale. Wow. Couldn't resist getting some stuff for baby from his or her "other" auntie. Hope to hear from you soon!