Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Original?

Yesterday on my way home from work, I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up a few things and decided that I'd get some more hard candies for my hospital bag since I raided the lemon drops.

I went to the candy aisle and was able to stay away from the chocolate. I looked all over for lemonheads but there were none to be found. So I noticed some Jolly Ranchers and looked those over. There are Fruit 'n' Sour hard ones, chewy kinds, some kind of lollipop that I'm sure said Fruit Enchilada (yuck!)...and then I saw the "Original Assortment" bag. Yep, that's what I wanted...or was it?

The Original Assortment contained Watermelon, Grape, Cherry, Apple and Blue Raspberry! When the heck was that an original flavor? I believe that lemon is missing from the list. I didn't buy the bag because I didn't want to risk accidentally getting a blue raspberry...yuckola!

No comments: