Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Why not...

I got this in an email from eyeball and I thought I'd post my answers here...

5 jobs I have had in my life:

1. cashier at a car wash
2. Kelly Girl (yes, the temp agency)
3. Assistant to a Financial Planner
4. Director of Development (a professional fundraiser)
5. MOM!!!

5 movies I would watch over and over:

1. Princess Bride (me, too, eyeball)
2. The Saint
3. Annie
4. Mary Poppins
5. My Fair Lady

5 places I have lived:

1. Beaumont, TX
2. Abilene, TX
3. Oklahoma City, OK - my apartment
4. Oklahoma City, OK - our apartment
5. Oklahoma City, OK - our house

5 shows I love to watch:

1. Survivor
2. The Amazing Race
3. Big Brother
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (so sad it's over!)
5. Live with Regis and Kelly (this one's a more recent fav due to my SAHM status)

5 places I have been on vacation:

1. Seattle, WA
2. Kansas City, MO
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Carribean cruise
5. Huntington Beach, CA

5 websites I visit daily:

1. hotmail
2. Annie's Attic (for the free crochet pattern of the day)
3. Splitcoast Stampers
4. my blog links
5. gmail

5 favorite foods:

1. ice cream
2. pizza
3. sushi
4. steak
5. anything I don't have to cook!

5 places I'd rather be right now:

1. with my parents
2. with my sis
3. napping
4. with TC (he's at work)
5. on the back poarch in the shade with a glass of lemonade

No comments: