Wednesday, July 19, 2006

One Midnight Gone!

Last night was easy-peasy...except for X-man waking up at 11:00, 12:00, 1:00 and 2:30. What's up with that? He hasn't done that in a while! The first three times, though, just required a pacifier insertion and a roll to the side. At 2:45 and he still wasn't sleeping, I went ahead and fed him. Then he slept until 5:30 and he started lightly fussing. I listened to him for about 15 minutes and then he got really aggitated. He went back to sleep in his crib while I sat in the rocking chair and we both slept for another hour! Ahhhh...thanks for the extra sleep!

Tonight's challenge...a bath with just the mamma. We've been bathing him in his bath seat with the shower running so he always has water on him. I think it keeps him from getting too cold.

Tomorrow TC comes home. I'll let him visit with the baby while I work on getting a little cleaning done. Don't need the girls to find all the dirt on the window sill!

No comments: