Monday, August 28, 2006

Vibratey Thingy

I just can't bring myself to call it a vibrator, but that's what it is. It's for X-man's crib. I'm hoping that it'll help soothe himself back to sleep at night. However, in the week since I ordered it, he's only had two nights where he woke up other times in addition to his eating.

From the reviews I've read, it's a battery drainer and it takes 4 AAs in the main unit and 4 Cs in the vibratey unit. We bought rechargables.

Basically, there's a unit you put on the crib that has some sounds in it (ugh...can't stand those) and the control for the vibration unit that goes under the mattress. It works on radio waves and has a feature where the vibration will star when the baby makes noise. We'll see how it works tonight.

Oh, and we're trying green beans tonight, too!

1 comment:

Stubbed My Toe said...

Careful when you reach in to pick him up, you may get a suprise if you forget its in there.