Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Right Answer, Kid!

First of all, I'm feeling much better about the whole weight deal with X-man. And I'm not worried about the jury duty either. A friend of mine sent me a link to a site where I found that breastfeeding moms are exempt from jury duty. Good!

Anyway, at breakfast, X-man had prunes and sweet potatoes. Thankfully he doesn't know that sweet potatoes aren't necessarily a breakfast food. I didn't have any more fruit since I didn't make it to the store yesterday!

At lunch he ate most of his chicken noodle dinner and most of the peas. Then came dinner. I got some stage 3 dinners hoping that would be good. He basically curled up his nose at it. I'm not sure if he didn't like the texture of the food or if he is still in the "I don't feel good, I don't want to eat" phase. Either way, I'm not worried. After a few more cheerios, I asked TC if we should try to give him some of the applesauce I just made. Sure, let's try it. X-man scarfed down almost 3 ounces of the stuff! Very good, kid! Let mamma know her cooking is the bomb!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! My son is 16 months old and he's our first baby too. He's a very picky eater so we always have to try 5 things before he'll eat a meal. Or we just default to cheese. He'll always eat cheese. He's kinda weird that way :)