Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cleaning House

No, I'm not cleaning my house (I should, but there are other...more fun...things to do!).

I decided to clean up my blogroll a little bit and get rid of some of the blogs that I just don't read any more.

Is it weird that I felt a little bad about dropping some from the list?

I've started using bloglines to read the blogs through the feeds and there are many more blogs on my bloglines than I have in my blogroll.

I have found a big drawback to reading them this way, though. I didn't realize that one of the blogs had disappeared (others did and pointed it out to me). I just knew that there hadn't been an update. I didn't even think to go to the blog and check. Are you coming back, missy?

So there you go. Who knew back in 1990 (let's see...I was a freshman in high school) we'd be glued to our computer reading other people's journals. Interesting.

No comments: