Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hats Off!

I've finished up two crochet hats and I'm pretty proud of them.




This blue one is for my sister. She got a job in Iowa and it's going to be cold there, so she'll need a hat to keep her pretty little head warm! The cuff on this hat can be rolled down or up. It's a Lion Brand pattern.






This hat is for me. I'm going to take it with me on the cruise. I don't think I'll ever get lost in the crowd with this thing on! TC says that it looks cute on me. I'm going to wear it and just pretend that hats look good on me. No one will ever know!




My mom will probably want me to make one for her, too, and I'm going to use the same pattern as I did for the one for my sister. When they come up this weekend we might get a chance to head to the craft store for yarn.

I've also started making a pair of socks. I'm about one third of the way done with the first sock. I'm pretty impressed!

4 comments:

SarahB said...

Love those hats! Especially yours! Too cute!

^starshine said...

Congrats to the sis on her new job. Going from a hot place to a cold place?

Cute hats, I still have the one you made for Mom Junior when she was a wee babe.

and rudeness said...

I LOVE the color you picked for your hat!

You are going to look great! There is no way else to look in such a cool hat.

Mrs. Flinger said...

Holy moly, you're so talented!! Awesome choices. I'd poke my eye out. ;-)