Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Best Bake Sale Item!

The Children's Day Out Program that X-man is in is having their annual bake sale in two weeks. I saw the sign up sheet this morning as I took X-man in and they put another flyer in his diaper bag when I picked him up.

All kinds of delicious thoughts are going through my head. Then I realize I really want to package it nicely and neatly.

So now I've got it all backwards. I've got an idea for a little box to stamp and even how to decorate it for the bake sale. But now I need ideas for what to bake!

What delicious things do you bake for bake sales?

My fall back is going to be these chocolate chip wonders over on Anne's blog.

4 comments:

Scribbit said...

Snicker cookies. They get rave reviews every time. I've got the recipe posted here:http://scribbit.blogspot.com/2006/08/snicker-cookies.html

And love the new banner too--

Anonymous said...

Rice Crispy treats drizzled with chocolate, or the molasses spice cookies from the Best Recipe cookbook. SO good.

^starshine said...

Those cookies (Anne's cookies) cook up wonderfully!! I vote for those!

Anonymous said...

The new Food mag. has a yummy looking lemon sandwich cookie. And if you make a batch, send some to me to tast test!!!