Monday, April 30, 2007

When is a waffle not a waffle?

When it turns into a tasty snack!

Last night we had waffles for dinner (I love breakfast for dinner...it's quick and usually involves syrup!). I generally make the waffles and keep them warm in the oven while I make the whole batch in my little waffle maker. My usual MO is to forget that I have these waffles in the oven and then I end up with crispy, dried-out waffles.

And as much as I tried not to forget last night, I did.

But do not dispair, I didn't let that waffley goodness go to waste.

They taste incredibly delicious with a slather of Nutella and a nice glass of milk!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love breakfast foods for dinner too!! :) Yummy waffles or pancakes with sausage or bacon is always good...mmm...making me hungry now!