Monday, April 30, 2007

I am not crying wolf!

This time, I really do think we've got a tooth coming in. Last night I noticed that there was something sharp and pokey on the right front of X-man's bottom gum. I had to pry his mouth open during his nap this morning, but I have had visual contact with the "object." TC asked me if it was white and toothy-looking. Well, I couldn't actually say I saw white (do I dare say it looked kinda clear?) but there is definitely something coming out of his gums down there!

So, at 1 year, 2 months, 2 weeks and 4 days, we have our first tooth! This would probably explain the crazy full-fit mode he was in a few times last week.

And this weekend we'll deliver him to grandma and grandaddy while TC and I enjoy glaciers and hot chocolate on our private ship balcony. I'm just certain he'll have a full mouth of teeth by the time we get him back!

2 comments:

SarahB said...

Aww! X-man's first tooth!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe X-man is just getting his first tooth! How funny!! He was just waiting for Eli to come along and catch up with him...now they are teething together! Ha!!