Thursday, August 02, 2007

August is Bustin' Out All Over!

Whoa! I have no idea what happened between Tuesday, July 31st and Wednesday, August 1st, but I have grown a belly (and my boobs are actually fitting in my bra again...dang shrinking things!). I'm 12 weeks 2 days today.

I didn't think I had much of a belly on Tuesday (my parents and sister left after spending the night and I didn't have much to show my mom in the way of baby) but look out now!

Even TC commented on it last night. We got into bed and I snuggled up in front of him. He reached his arm over my side and said, "You weren't kidding! It's like overnight you grew a belly!"

That's what I'd been saying all day! And I felt like everyone I ran into was secretly checking out my belly.

We'll start telling after my appointment on Monday. I'm really excited and I don't think we'll be able to hide it much longer.

On a quite related note, I'm trying out a different variation of morning sickness. For the past several weeks, if I'm going to get sick, it's usually around 4:00 after TC gets home. But this morning I decided to go ahead and puke. Ugh...that isn't much fun anyway, but it's doubly not fun when there is nothing in your tummy to come up! Gross!

I'm going to go have a little breakfast before X-man wakes up and see if that'll settle my tummy.

No comments: