Friday, September 07, 2007

17 week appointment

I had a great OB appointment yesterday. My blood pressure was good and I've only gained a half a pound since the last time. My OB said, "You're doing great with your weight. If I were pregnant, I'd gain 300 pounds...in the first month!"

I have an idea why my weight is doing so well right now...I don't eat near as much food for lunch as I used to! When I was working outside the house, I would either eat at the cafeteria in the school or I'd go to Sonic or Arby's and pick something up. Now, I eat with X-man and I try to eat pretty close to the same thing as he does so he'll eat his own food!

We heard the heartbeat and he found it right away. It was wooshing right along.

We scheduled our big ultrasound on September 20th...that's in two weeks!

Yes, we're going to find out the "brand" of our little jelly bean.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh yaheeee!! I can't wait to find out if you are expecting a boy or girl!! FUN!!

Amanda Fortney said...

How exciting!

Scribbit said...

Well woo hoo--big excitement at your house. When you first hear the heart beat it feels so real.

^starshine said...

Really?!?!?! You guys are going to find out the gender?? I think that surprises me more than you guys being pregnant!! LOL!!!