Tuesday, October 09, 2007

When Munchies Attack

I have got some serious munchies today (even more serious than normal!).

Maybe it had to do with having cottage cheese and pineapples for lunch, but it was really good and what I wanted. Then I had a few bites of Haagen Daaz Mango Sorbet (Fat Free, thank you very much), then a Little Debbie Oatmeal Pie and then a piece of Ethel M's Chocolate that I'm hording since they're not making their classic chocolates anymore.

And now I want some Pringles.

I think the problem is that it's 3:00 and X-man has been napping since 11:30...this is one long 'ole nap! And I'm bored. Of course, I have laundry to do, but that's even more boring than just being bored!

And little miss jelly bean is being one wiggley wart, let me tell ya! I think that X-man must have left his Dance Dance Revolution game in there from when he was cooking and now his little sister is playing with it!

No comments: