Thursday, May 07, 2009

15 Months

Buttercup is 15 months old today! I can't believe how big she's getting and how much she is learning these days.

She's got three teeth (two on bottom and one on top) and the second top tooth looks like it's trying to come through.

She has figured out how to climb. She climbs up on Xander's kitchen stool, on Xander's bathroom stool; she tried to climb up on his step in front of the potty, but I caught her before she climbed up there...I could see her falling in the toilet!

She can now say "diaper" which actually comes out like: by-bpur. And I love watching her say "uh oh." When we ask her to say it, she always looks to the floor first!

She loves to drink milk from her sippy cup and her favorite food is whatever's on my plate.

Daddy is always appropriately welcomed when he comes home. When she hears the door open, she drops whatever she's doing (even if it's having a little milk break) to walk straight to daddy. I'm sure he loves it!!

She and X-man are starting to play together even more. The best time is first thing in the morning when X-man and I go to get her out of her crib. She sits in her crib and he stands outside it and they just laugh at each other! She'll stick her hand out and he'll kiss it...then she pokes his face and he laughs! So fun to watch!

She's got her 15 month check up tomorrow. That should go well!

No comments: