Friday, April 28, 2006

Wrong Demographic

I am apparently not watching the correct tv shows during the day.

I see commercials for managing my diabetes...call and get a free kit and a free bottle of Bayer Asprin.

I see commercials for the new Medicare Part D stuff. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that because I'm durn confused. And you only have until May 15th to make up your mind! And then I heard on NPR this morning that after people have chosen the plan they want, the plan can change the drugs they cover. What a crock.

I see commercials for bladder control undergarments by mail. Never go into the store and have your private business out in the open again. It's mailed in a nice, unmarked brown box.

I see commercials for the Hoveround..."You make me love you..."

I see commercials for a free Reverse Mortgage kit. I'm guessing that somehow, your house pays you money instead of you paying money to your house.

Only the older generations watch Food TV and the Game Show Network during the day??

Oh, I see that commercial for the new I Can't Believe It's Not Butter alot, too. That's good for everyone!

2 comments:

Kristin, Rod, and Victoria said...

I'm so right there with you! Also, the new Montel Williams commercial Partnership for Prescription Assistance.

Unknown said...

That is a HOOT! I get tired of the same old commercials too!