Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hodge Podge

We had a great weekend with my sister. X-man just loved his Aunt Chickie and I think the feeling was mutual. He was worn out, though, after the weekend. TC says it's because X-man and Aunt Chickie had 12 weeks of catching up to do!

In other baby news, go check out this post over at my friend, Pitter Patter's blog. She has finally had some time to update her blog with this awesome news and I am so happy for her! I can't wait to read all about her experiences and I hope that it all goes without incident for her.

Let's see...oh, I started a new job last week. I'm the Chapter Administrator for the professional organziation I belong to. It's mainly computer work with a board meeting every month where I'll take minutes and a monthly luncheon where I'll do registration. And I wanted to go to the luncheons anyway so I can keep up the continuing education for my certification. So, this job's really part time and I can do most of it from home...with my new laptop! TC got all excited about being able to get me my own "work" computer. Let's just not mention that we now have 4 computers in the house. Yes, we're both computer nerds.

We'll have more visitors this weekend. TC's parents are coming on their motorcycle. They're going to stay Friday through Monday and then spend two weeks just driving somewhere east and back. They haven't seen X-man since he started smiling and trying to giggle.

Oh, and another thing. Those chocolates that my sis brought to us are just delicious! Can you believe one pound of lemon cremes wrapped in delicious dark chocolate? Yep...in my fridge...right next to TC's pound of chocolate covered cherries. Yum-o!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time!