Saturday, August 19, 2006

He likes it! Mikey likes it!

X-man had sweet potatoes for breakfast this morning. Amazingly enough, he liked it much better than that wallpaper paste we call rice cereal. I plopped three big baby-spoons full of the sweet potatoes in the bowl and I'm surprised X-man didn't ask to lick the bowl when we were done! Now, he didn't giggle or grin with some gigantic smile, but when I'd put the spoon up to his face, he'd lean forward with his mouth open ready for another bite! And most of it really did end up in his tummy.



Yes, he's in just his diaper. I bought some toddler t-shirts yesterday for him to wear while I'm feeding him. I know it won't stop all the stains on his clothes (he spit up this afternoon and it had sweet potatoes in it...it's on his shirt now) but it'll help keep some of them off!

We'll do the sweet potatoes again tomorrow. And yes, I tasted them. I'm going to have to get me some sweet potatoes at the store next week to have for lunch!

2 comments:

SarahB said...

So cute!

MommyLuv said...

How adorable. Babyluv loved sweet potatoes, too!