Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wouldn'tcha know it?

Of course, X-man hasn't been so good with the naps today (except that 45 minute one in my lap...and we both slept!).

Some friends of ours that went to college with us have moved back here and I decided that I wanted to take them a house-warming dinner. I've got a chicken pot pie in the fridge that she just has to pop in the oven, a bag salad (love that!) and some grape tomatoes, cucumbers, sugar snap peas and bacon bits for toppings and some chocolate chip cookies. Their 4 year old and 3 year old should love the cookies!

I thought that would leave the house about 3:45ish so she could have the meal and get it ready for when her husband got home (it happens to be their anniversary today) and I would get home before X-man needed to eat again.

I was going to say that it was 3:30 and he appears to be out for a good nap...

But guess who just woke up?

No comments: