Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Toy!

TC came home with a DVR yesterday. We spent most of the evening trying to get it to work through our cable box. We did record two shows while we were watching them just to see what it would do.

Let me tell you, Heroes looked really interesting from all the previews, but if the show doesn't pick up in the next one or two episodes, I'm gone. It finally started to get interesting towards the end, but I'm not so sure. It does have one thing going for it...it's on right before Studio 60 and we definitely will be watching that.

By the way, we think our cable box is an outdated model that won't accept the code to work our DVR. TC's going to call customer service and see if we can trade up since we're renting the cable box anyway.

We'll see.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Have fun with your new DVR!!! I am addicted to our Tivo...don't know what I would do without it. It's bad!! I love Studio 60 too...good show! :)

^starshine said...

OoOoOoOOh!! How fun!! :)

SarahB said...

Hope you get your new dvr working! They are so much fun! I don't ever watch commercials anymore!