Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Boy Stuff

I had a meeting yesterday so TC came home early to watch X-man.

When I got home from the meeting, I asked X-man what he and daddy did while I was gone.

TC said, "Boy stuff."

Me: "Oh? Boy stuff? What might that be?"

TC: "We went to the electronics store."

Me: Well at least I didn't miss anything fun there!

TC: "And...we had french fries and ice cream at Sonic."

What!?! I missed out on some Sonic? Sheesh! The Best Buy is next to the mall and there is a Sonic in our food court. TC knew that if he went there for Sonic they could sit down and have a high chair.

Apparently X-man had his fill because he definitely wasn't hungry for dinner.

Boys.

1 comment:

Amanda Fortney said...

I just tagged you for a meme. Go to my blog to see what I'm talking about. :)