Saturday, July 21, 2007

Taco Bueno Run

It's 9:45 on Saturday night and I just finished a B.O.B. (for those unfortunate ones that don't have a Bueno nearby, the Big 'ol Burrito is a "monster flour tortilla filled with your choice of beef or chicken, plus cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream"...it weighs in at a whopping 10.6 oz and packs in 772 calories...for comparison a regular bean burrito is 6.4 oz and 490 calories).

Yep, I have left the morning sickness behind me and have entered the "uncontrollably hungry" stage. Last night after we got in bed, I kept telling TC that I couldn't believe how hungry I was. He must have asked me 10 times if I wanted him to run to Bueno. Each time I said no. We were already in bed. It was 10:30. I certainly would survive until morning.

And I did.

But tonight, even after dinner (which admittedly was only waffles), by 9:00 I was starving! TC gave up valuable Harry Potter reading time (we got the book this afternoon) to make a trip up to Bueno. I really wanted a BOB but knew it was ginormous. I went ahead and had him order that for me knowing that I wouldn't have to eat the whole thing.

I ate every single last bit of it...including the pieces of cheese that fell out onto the wrapper.

It was delicious. Jelly Bean loved it.

No comments: