Friday, December 28, 2007

All kinds of stuff!

Christmas was great! TC is still off work (doesn't have to go back until Jan. 3) so I haven't been on the computer too much.

We got several games for the Wii and we've been playing them. The game I got from TC's aunt is Raymon and the Raving Rabbids. It's a fun game, but it's got quite a bit of potty humor. The rabbit that appears to be "taking care of himself" under the lunch table in one of the games was enough to make me fall out of my chair laughing! TC got Mario Party 8, Zach & Wiki (this one is fun!!), Carnival Games and Namco Museum Remix (Pac-Man, Dig-Dug...games like that). I can't handle playing a game much longer than about 30 minutes. That's ok with TC...lets him get a longer turn to play!

X-man got some great presents...but his favorite has to be the tube from the inside of the foil. Of course. He really enjoyed passing out the presents to everyone. He had been told for several days not to play with the packages and we finally let him touch every single one! After about 30 minutes of opening presents, though, he got pretty tired of it and wasn't much interested. I opened the rest of his presents for him. And he's still playing with his new toys, too, so that's good!

I had my 34 week check up today. I'm up to 177 lbs...the weight I was when I first got pregnant with X-man. That puts me at 22 lbs gained. With X-man, I gained 22 lbs total. Looks like I'm going to go over that a little, but as long as it comes off this time as fast as it did last time, I'll be fine! I'll go back in two weeks (and I'll get the beta strep test) and then I'll go back every week after that. Whew! It's flying by!

We just started putting together the furniture for Ms. A's room. She's going to get X-man's dresser...it has a changing "table" on it. We got X-man a new dresser and even though it looks smaller, I think it will hold all of his clothes better!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow...34 weeks already!? Avery will be here before you know it! So exciting!! :)

MommyLuv said...

How exciting! Did you have a good New Year's? Give TC a belated birthday hug from us, okay?