Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Give me a break!

I'll be the first to tell you I love Christmas music. One of the radio stations here in town plays Christmas music 24/7 starting the day after Thanksgiving. I love it!

However, last night TC and I climbed into bed and TC turned on his radio. We were listening to a regular 'ole song and at the end, they had added Auld Lang Syne. TC said, "They're not playing Christmas music already, are they?" I told him of course not and that Delilah (the national show) had probably just picked a goofy song. The next song was clearly a Christmas song. Ugh. Apparently Delilah decided she wanted to play Christmas music last night. I'm glad that I fell asleep quickly...I'm just not ready for Christmas music yet!

Buttercup has her 9 month check up this morning and both she and X-man are getting a flu shot. Hopefully all will go well!

No comments: